The Administration office for the Town of Triana is located at 640 6th Street, Triana Alabama. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For More Information Contact:
Town Clerk-Treasurer/Court Clerk-Magistrate
Office Phone: (256) 772-0151 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible all Town Public Documents and Public Record requests
- The Town Clerk prepares agendas for Council meetings, maintains records of all Rules, Ordinances and Resolutions adopted by the Town Council and provides general administrative/clerical assistance to the Council
- Conducts all municipal elections and performs all legal notices/advertising for the Town
- Maintains Town Cemetery records
- Provides Notary services
- Records and maintains records of municipal revenues, expenditures, receipts
- Serves as purchasing agent for Town expenditures.
- Process business licenses, building permits,
- Collect for water/sewer services and other services requiring payments.
- Oversees the Triana's misdemeanor court which includes traffic court, parking violations, and violations of the Town's ordinances
- Maintain municipal court records,
- Collect and remit all fines, court costs, etc.
- Issues subpoenas, summons, warrants and certified copies of court documents.
- Copies of Public Records must be submitted in writing and requestors must pay for copies
- Copies of Public Records are provided in black and white only
Request for Public Records
Application for Boards and Commissions
The Town of Triana provides its citizens with multiple facets of public safety. Our Police Department serves under the direction of Chief Gary Powell while our Volunteer Fire Department is led by Chief Shamond Hardin.
More About Our Public Safety
The Town of Triana's Public Works includes Utilities, Household Garbage and Large Pick-Up, and Roads and Streets. For more information on each of these Public Works departments, please click the button below.
More about Public Works
The Triana Public Library is a branch of the Huntsville / Madison County Public Library System. It was established in 1993 at 280 Zierdt Road Triana AL. The Library has an extensive inventory of books and DVDs. Computers are available for use as well as free wireless Internet access. In addition to media, the Library has special programming throughout the year.
More About Our Public Library
Businesses and Licenses
Parks and Recreation